Sunday 7 July 2013

choice is the variable

Realising I'm not much of a writer when your trying to write a blog is a little discerning ,much like the business I'm starting with no experience........ Absolutely! Once upon a time i would have given up and hid but things have changed for me and it came from finally listening to the internal voice with the clues, we all get these clues to help us live the life of our dreams choice is the variable. I pledge I wont give up, i will get much better and no regrets.
Just to point out the synchronicitys in my life, the lady i last worked for was a well published journalist/small business owner i had the privilege of meeting many of her journalist and lawyer friends, the tutor of my business course is a journalist/"recovered lawyer" (her words) and my assigned mentor happens to be well experienced in setting up web sites (my current road block).
The authentic me gets educated I certainly have the support its just a case of asking. Just writing this down has me feeling very blessed. 
A problem is only as big as we choose to make it, my experience says the answer is always within our reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment