Tuesday 2 July 2013

The time has come

The sky is blue its a beautiful day.
Feeding the baby in the lounge I can hear my girls outside talking and laughing, while master two is doing his best to be the centre of attention ,bless him.
So this is me seizing the moment to write in my new age journal.  Great news!
I ordered products yesterday !!(A class mate would call this a "happy dance moment"............ Done :)
In my bio I describe my product as "A wonderfully eclectic range" pretty much a mix of things.  The product i really love is out of my price range at the moment so I'm building up to it by pitting one foot in front of the other a step at a time i have faith il get there.

  1. Must target my web site today! As my tutor says "eat the frog" I shall eat frogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment